- Community guidelines
Who's Online None Online Guests: 2 Chat Box Events Community guidelines
If you're already part of our community or about to join us, it's important you've read these guidelines at least once.
Community guidelines as of June 17th 2013.
- Showing respect to others (regular players and community members) is important. If you want to be treated with respect you will have to treat others with it.
- We're all here for the same reason: teamwork, making new friends and having a fun time. Lets create an environment in the community which makes this possible.
- Threats at any degree are not allowed towards other members, the management and players on our server.
- Your membership is nothing less than an opportunity and you will be able to gain a position in the management if you show interest in it and are motivated to do the tasks given to you.
- Wearing the ZLG tag represents your reputation as well as ours. Misbehaving on our own server, community website as well as others' will give people a bad impression about our community.
- If you decide to leave our community for whatever reason, please inform the management about your leave and maybe create a thread on the forums.
- If you feel like you're not in a good mood and feel aggressive, you should take a brake from playing and get yourself together. Have a cup of tea or go for a walk - some fresh air will always do good to you !
- Use your common sense in any possible situation. Act like you feel best - but don't rage. People make mistakes, so do you.
DonateGoal: $70 USD
Raised: $16.08 USD (23%)
Recent DonationsGhostWalker£10.00 GBP10th Nov 2013 Twitter (@_ZombieLife)ZombieLife gaming